Sunday, March 30, 2008

There's a light...

Well, the time has come. I have completed all the 23 exercises of my Learning 2.0 Training. I have really learned a lot during these past six weeks or so, and I really think that I'm going to be able to apply a lot of this to my life outside of the library. The most beneficial thing I've gained was my change in opinion on how I regarded blogging. I always used to scoff at it thinking that it was dumb and pointless, just a way for people to spew their thoughts out and hope someone would read them. Rather, I've learned that it's more for fun than anything else. I've really valued getting to know my friends at the library a lot better, and you can't put a price tag on that. Tear.... :'(

But it's not all bad! Let's have some more fun!

To celebrate the completion of my Learning 2.0 Training, join me in singing the Llama Song!



Llama llama duck!

Or if you are embarrassed by your singing voice, you can always dance the Time Warp with me! It's just a jump to the left...



I'll miss you all! It's been golden!

3 comments:

Jane Austen said...

Thanks for all of the fun, Ben! We all enjoyed the llama song in my office, and I've enjoyed your blog! You are such a sweet and awesome person...I'm so glad you work here! :)

Kgreer said...

Congratulations on finishing! I'm going to miss checking in on you. Yes, I listened to the llama song again. It scared Tiki. :( Oh well.

Kerry said...

Okay Ben, here's a link to a video based on YOU, our friend Ben!!! And Michael Jackson is the one singing your praises! Give it a listen...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aSqo17o2a1w