Sunday, March 30, 2008

Podcasts, Schmodcasts

Podcasts are, in my opinion, one of the most revolutionary things to come from Web 2.0. I love how diverse and opinionated they can be. I surfed through some of the directories to see if I could settle on one to listen to.

I decided to subscribe to the Lou Dobbs Podcast. I love to watch his show on CNN because I love to watch him get all bent out of shape over something the federal government has done. Watch him in action in the clip below where he has some not so nice things to say about economists.



But, now with the Daylight Savings Time change, his show is on one hour earlier, at 4pm instead of 5pm. So now, I can only watch half of his show before Jeopardy! comes on. You're crazy if you think I'm going to miss Jeopardy! I have my priorities you know. The Lou Dobbs Podcast is the perfect way to catch up on what I missed. Plus, I can get a little bit more of his tirades that they don't put on the air. It's glorious!

No comments: