Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hot-lanta Awaits

In a previous post, I said that I like to read travel guides for fun, and Rossan asked what my next destination is going be. While I haven't quite planned this out yet, I intend to go to Atlanta, Georgia. So, I am learning to harness my inner Southern belle by taking inspiration from one of the finest television programs of the eighties, "Designing Women".


I'm working on getting the sayings down and learning to love sweet tea and mint juleps.

Aww, bless your heart for reading this post, you are cute as PIE!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Good show... but I still preferred Annie Potts in Pretty in Pink, with her overly dramatized Brooklyn accent. Love those John Hughes films!

Ben said...

My favorite 80s teen film is by far "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." Your thoughts?

Ben said...

Best adjective that needs to be brought back from that movie is definitely "totally shredded" haha.