Friday, March 28, 2008

I prefer jelly on my pbwiki.

Pbwiki is so much fun! I really enjoyed this exercise. It was so easy to add content to our SPLS "sandbox". That is, after looking everywhere for the password to get into the wiki, only to realize it was right there on the front page of it (Don't laugh at me, Rossan! I'm not crazy, I swear!). I can definitely understand the appeal of the wiki. I also loved getting to know the other people in the System better after reading through everyone's favorites. I had fun listing my own as well, trying to see what I have in common with the others who have listed things. I can see the point of some of this new technology, networking and being closer with the people on the internet.

On a side note, the winner of the Designing Women poll was Charlene! Thanks to everyone who voted!



How cool are these pictures?

Time for a new poll! Which dog do you like better?


The Amazing Japanese Praying Dog

OR


The Southwest Airlines Bulldog

Be sure to vote!

Happy Friday!! OMG!!!!!

1 comment:

Kgreer said...

You made me feel so much better. I can't remember how long it took me to find the password!

The praying dog!